|Ayako Onzo, Ph.D. I have been interested in the problems which statistical approaches cannot deal with. My thesis is titled, "Choice beyond Probability: Behavioral Anomalies Induced by Utility of Action". My life work is to describe our rich internal world in a brand new way (scientifically, poetically,...whatever. hmm, possibly in silence). |
ayakoonzo at gmail . com
- Onzo, A. and Mogi, K. Dynamics of betting behavior under flat reward condition. International Journal of Neural Systems, Vol. 15 (2005), 93-99. [PDF]
- Onzo, A. and Mogi, K. Cognitive Process of Emotion under Uncertainty. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Neural Information Processing (2004), 300-305. [Abstract]
- 『化粧する脳』 茂木健一郎著 恩蔵絢子論文寄稿 (集英社新書)(2009）
- 『顔の科学』 恩蔵絢子訳 茂木健一郎監訳 (PHP研究所) (2011);
Translation of my favorite book,"About Face", written by Jonathan Cole (The MIT Press)
- 『IKIGAI-日本人だけの長く幸せな人生を送る秘訣ー』 茂木健一郎著 恩蔵絢子訳 (新潮社) (2018)
- 『頭は「本の読み方」で磨かれる』 茂木健一郎（三笠書房）(Jun 2015)
- 『最高の結果を引き出す質問力』 茂木健一郎（河出書房新社）(Nov 2016)
Co-founder & Vice-president of Tokyo Independent Collaboratory from 2014.
- Kanade Yagi(An independent artist, President of TIC) , Yuta Nishiyama (A scientist in Osaka University), and I (An independent scientist) participated in International Biennale Puppet Festival Yogyakarta (Pesta Boneka 4), Indonesia, 2014, supported by The Japan Foundation Asia Center, and run a workshop to think over "What is it like to be me?".
- In the workshop, I performed a scientific spoken word poetry, "Science is Empathizing".
My undergraduate degree was in physics at Sophia University. I started to study cognitive science/neuroscience in 2002 and obtained a Ph.D. in Mar 2007 at Tokyo Institute of Technology.
- Onzo, A. and Mogi. K. Cognitive process of familiar and novel taste. (2016) Society for Neuroscience. San Diego, USA.
- Onzo, A. and Mogi. K. Metacognition and modification of ephemeral feelings. (2015) Toward a Science of Consciousness, Helsinki, Finland.
- Onzo, A. and Mogi. K. Vividness of memory and post-coding events. (2014) Association for Scientific Study of Consciousness, Brisbane, AU.
- Onzo, A. and Mogi, K. Social cognition affected by exposure to fiction. (2013) Society for Neuroscience. San Diego, USA.
- 恩蔵絢子，猿渡敬志，田中泰彦，岡崎修一，佐々木 厚，茂木健一郎. 化粧を通した自己の変容:社会的自己と自己の関係性 (2009) 顔学会. 鹿児島.
- Onzo, A. Saruwatari, K. Tanaka, Y. Okazaki, S. Sasaki, A & Mogi, K. Difference in neural representation between the self and the social self through facial makeup.(2009) Society for Neuroscience. Chicago, USA.
- Onzo, A, Saruwatari K, Tanaka, Y, Okazaki, S, Sasaki, A and Mogi, K. Face in the mirror : Facial makeup and the social construction of the self. (2009) Asia-Pacific Computing and Philosophy Conference (APCAP2009), Tokyo, JP
- Onzo, A, Okazaki, S, Saruwatari K, Tanaka, Y, Sasaki, A and Mogi, K. Facial perception of self and others with or without makeup. (2008) Society for Neuroscience, Washington D.C., U.S.A.
- Onzo, A, Okazaki, S, Saruwatari K, Tanaka, Y, Sasaki, A and Mogi, K. 化粧顔及び素顔の認識における脳内過程について (2008) 顔学会 (Japanese Academy of Facial Studies). Tokyo, Japan
- Onzo, A. and Mogi, K. Anomaly of betting behavior induced by the utility of action. (2006) Society for Neuroscience, Atlanta, U.S.A
- Onzo, A. and Mogi, K. Intentionality and choice beyond probability--the nature of human emotion. (2006) Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness 10. Oxford, UK
- Onzo, A. and Mogi, K. Contingency and the self. (2005) Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness 9. Pasadina, CA, U.S.A
- Onzo, A. and Mogi, K. 賭けゲームにおける不定性の許容の認知過程 (2004) 日本神経回路学会 (JNNS2004). Kyoto, Japan
- Onzo, A. and Mogi, K. Functional significance of metacognition in learning. (2003) New horizons in Molecular Sciences and Systems. Okinawa, Japan
- Onzo, A. and Mogi, K. 新奇刺激に対する選択における認知過程の研究 (2003) 生物物理学会. Niigata, Japan
- Onzo, A. and Mogi, K. On the nature of spontaneous and forced choices. (2003) Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness 7. Memphis, TN, U.S.A