Last-modified: 2010-09-04 (土) 00:35:20
- Topological space X is said to be locally ν-compact space if every x in X has a ν-neighborhood? whose closure is ν-compact.
- Every ν-compact space is locally ν-compact.
- If f : (X,τ) → (Y,σ) is ν-irresolute?, ν-open and X is locally ν-compact,then so is Y.
- ν-closed subset of a locally ν-Compact space is locally ν-Compact.
- countable product of locally ν-Compact spaces is locally ν-Compact.
- countable union of locally ν-Compact spaces is locally ν-Compact.
- S. Balasubramanian, P. Aruna Swathi Vyjayanthi and C. Sandhya,ν-Compact spaces , Scientia Magna, international book series, Vol. 5 (2009), No. 1 (78-82)