Art and Brain
Joint workshop with Fuse laboratory at the Tokyo University of the Arts
28th March 2008 Ueno Campus, Tokyo University of the Arts.
13:00 Meet in front of the Oura restaurant. Admiring the "Vivid materials" exposition curated by Daisuke Awata
- Mogi On the origin of conscious experience.
- Saito The biological origin of painting
- Sekine Investigating the space and time in bodily perception
- Furukawa Perspective in Japanese Kare-Sansui gardens.
- Taya On attention
- Hasunuma On self-portrait
- Awata On the origin of creativity of Marcel Duchamp
- Ueda My youthful writings on art
- Onzo Uncertainty and onceness
Trip to Kurumaya restaurant, Nezu
18:30~ "Spring starts here" party.