JOINT OPERATIONS DOCTRINE
- An Artillery Field Officer Specializing in supporting troops is allocated to your command.
- Available aircraft will make a reconnaissance pass on the targeted location to reveal enemy forces.
- A light artillery barrage from nearby 7.5cm le.IG 18 infantry support guns can scatter enemy forces.
- 7.5cm le.IG 18 infantry support gunの砲撃支援を受ける。
- This light 10.5cm Field Howitzer doesn't have the destructive power of some Sovirt artillery, but it counters with a good rate of fire and reasonably long range.
- Pioneers are able to construct powerful Pak 43 88mm Anti-Tank emplacements.